Mr Beam Inspection
Suitable for all Mr Beam customers from the EU (Single/Bundle).
The inspection is a voluntary additional service and has no influence on the warranty. The inspection is suitable for power users who operate their Mr Beam on a daily basis or who cut and engrave a lot of wood. We also recommend an inspection in our workshop for customers who have bought a second-hand machine.
- Outward and return shipment included (only possible in original packaging)
- Inspection of all relevant components and safety devices
- Cleaning and testing of all mechanical components
- Professional laser head cleaning & replacement of the laser head fan
- Measurement of laser head
- Corner and lens calibration
- Installation and checking of the latest software update
- Especially for Mr Beam Single units: Replacement of the fan
- Including main filter & 10 pre-filter mats (Air Filter System does not need to be sent in).
Important: If damage to the unit/laser head is discovered during the inspection that is not covered by the warranty or guarantee, the customer will receive a cost estimate for the repair. The unit will only be repaired after the customer's approval.
Duration: Including outward and return shipment, the inspection takes about 5 to 7 working days.
Procedure: After purchasing the item, we will send you all relevant information by e-mail. You can then easily generate your DHL label online and send your Mr Beam to us.