Laser Cutter Software Beamos®
The operation of the Mr Beam works via a web application in your browser, so No software installation and internet connection necessary. The integrated WLAN also allows a quick connection.
During the development of the MR Beam Laser Cutter, a focus was placed on the ease of use of the device. So it was a great goal of us An intuitive laser cutter software to develop. With the MR Beam it is possible to process all standard formats on a lightweight way. Just make your individual design in a program of your choice or use our integrated templates library.
Based on one Drag-and-drop system Can you easily pull your template in the web interface and position it within the workspace.
For the user-friendly use of the device, the MR Beam has a integrated camera On the safety lid. As soon as you open this, a photo of the entire workspace is created every few seconds and enables precise placement of the materials to be edited.
The process thus saves a lot of time, since the position of the laser template in advance does not always have to be measured exactly - Simply get in and get started.
How does BeamOS see ® from and how is it constructed?
Intuitive and easy to use with many practical features
The Mr Beam Lasercutter software is browser-based and works best via Google Chrome. The special thing about the Mr Beam software is that it is also available offline on the device. Ideal for the hobby cellar, workshops, school facilities or for use in trade fairs. By the way, the device recognizes all common file formats. Bitmap graphics or photos are ideal for engraving and you can easily export SVG files from a program of your choice. The software automatically recognizes the cut lines in the file.
- Browser-based plugin & Play software for Mac, Windows, Linux and tablets (without installation)
- Integrated camera for easy placement of design templates
- Integrated WLAN
- Firmware Updates "over the air" or by USB Stick
- Quick Form and Quick Text for easy template creation
- Integrated design store with chargeable laser templates
- Integrated file manager to manage your templates
- Works also offline
- Intuitive separation of cutting and engraving parts in the software
- Laser settings for many common materials already preset
- Possibility of storing "custom materials"
Mr Beam will explain!
In our video series we show you step by step how to set up your Mr Beam, extract the best from the laser cutter software and create great \35;madewithmrbeam products!
Lasercutter software FAQ
Are software updates chargeable?
Can I also use the software with the smartphone/tablet?
What exactly is the BETA Channel?