Laser Cutter Software Beamos®
The operation of the Mr Beam works via a web application in your browser, so No software installation and internet connection necessary. The integrated WLAN also allows a quick connection.
During the development of the MR Beam Laser Cutter, a focus was placed on the ease of use of the device. So it was a great goal of us An intuitive laser cutter software to develop. With the MR Beam it is possible to process all standard formats on a lightweight way. Just make your individual design in a program of your choice or use our integrated templates library.
Based on one Drag-and-drop system Can you easily pull your template in the web interface and position it within the workspace.
For the user-friendly use of the device, the MR Beam has a integrated camera On the safety lid. As soon as you open this, a photo of the entire workspace is created every few seconds and enables precise placement of the materials to be edited.
The process thus saves a lot of time, since the position of the laser template in advance does not always have to be measured exactly - Simply get in and get started.
Intuitive and easy to use with many practical features
The Mr Beam Laser Cutter Software is browser-based and works best via Google Chrome. The special thing about the Mr Beam Software is that it is also available offline on the device. So ideal for the hobby cellar, workshops, school facilities or use at fairs. Incidentally, the device recognizes all common file formats. Bitmap graphics or photos are ideal for engraving and cutting, you can easily export SVG files from a program of your choice. The software automatically detects the created cutting lines in the file.
- Browser-based Plug & Play software for Mac, Windows, Linux and tablets (without installation)
- Integrated camera for easy placement of design templates
- Integrated WLAN
- Firmware updates "over the air" or via USB stick
- Quick shape and quick text for easy creation of templates
- Integrated design gates with paid templates on the laser
- Integrated file manager for managing your templates
- Also works offline
- Intuitive separation of cutting and engraving parts in the software
- Laser settings for many common materials already preset
- Possibility of saving "Custom Materials"
Mr Beam shortly explained
In our video series we show you step by step like you Mr Beam Setup, the most out of the laser cutter software and build great #madewithmrbeam products!
Laser Cutter Software FAQ
Do I have to pay for software updates?
Can I use the software with the smartphone / tablet?
What exactly is the beta channel?