Laser Cutter Software Beamos®
Intuitive and easy to use with many practical features
The Mr Beam Laser Cutter Software is browser-based and works best via Google Chrome. The special thing about the Mr Beam Software is that it is also available offline on the device. So ideal for the hobby cellar, workshops, school facilities or use at fairs. Incidentally, the device recognizes all common file formats. Bitmap graphics or photos are ideal for engraving and cutting, you can easily export SVG files from a program of your choice. The software automatically detects the created cutting lines in the file.
- Browser-based Plug & Play software for Mac, Windows, Linux and tablets (without installation)
- Integrated camera for easy placement of design templates
- Integrated WLAN
- Firmware updates "over the air" or via USB stick
- Quick shape and quick text for easy creation of templates
- Integrated design gates with paid templates on the laser
- Integrated file manager for managing your templates
- Also works offline
- Intuitive separation of cutting and engraving parts in the software
- Laser settings for many common materials already preset
- Possibility of saving "Custom Materials"
Mr Beam shortly explained
In our video series we show you step by step like you Mr Beam Setup, the most out of the laser cutter software and build great #madewithmrbeam products!
Laser Cutter Software FAQ
Do I have to pay for software updates?
Can I use the software with the smartphone / tablet?
What exactly is the beta channel?