cameo Laser: Experience, customer proximity, service
cameo Laser has been distributing laser devices from well-known manufacturers for more than 20 years and is represented by eight competence centers and service locations in Germany and Austria. For customers, this means:
- good accessibility and short access routes
- Consulting, repair and maintenance services of laser experts
- Services such as the provision of loaner equipment and the provision of financing options
- Free demonstrations, training courses, seminars and webinars on the operation and possibilities of laser systems
– new here: Workshops about Mr Beam II Lasercutters!
- technical support 24 hours, 7 days a week
Here you can find an overview of our partners and find out more about them and their offer.
A 8341 Paldau
As part of the Niceshops Group, since 2010 3Djake has been distributing filament, 3D printers and everything related to 3D printing.
Conrad Electronic SE
Since 1923 a German family business in electronic mail order which offers more than 800,000 articles including the latest technology innovations.
EDV & 3D-Druck
As a sole proprietorship, edv-3d-druck stands for individual and good advice. The assortment reaches from software to accessories and serves everything around the topic 3D printer.
Festo is the world leader in automation technology and the world market leader in technical education and training.
P.I. Porto do Molle,
Nave 7-A, 36350 Nigrán
Filament2Print has been selling 3D printing since 2013, placing special emphasis on the traceability and quality of all products offered.
reichelt elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
One of Europe's largest distributors of electronics, which targets business customers, schools, authorities and private users alike.
As one of the leading control suppliers in automation technology, they have been offering a wide range of services since 1972, thus ensuring quality solutions.